Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 14: Taichung

Just reached Taichung. Damn tiring! Instead of going to KaoShiong, I have decided to go to Taichung instead. Apparently there are more things to do. But... I'm all alone and staying in a hotel. It's not a hostel where I can bunk in and talk to strangers at all! :( Don't like this one bit. So don't think I will be staying here for long. Checking out tomorrow!

CM is super awesome. He disappeared yesterday and reappeared with a travel book on Taiwan. He thinks that I need one since I will be travelling alone. :) I lost it though... :( I think I left it in some Hotel when I was going around looking for a hotel in Taichung which is really tough since it's 1st of May today. Hotels are fully booked! Got to know a super hotelier. He call around for available hotels and even haggle to get a good price for me (20% off!). He also drove me there... :)

I think I'm super blessed in this trip. To be honest, I think I am starting to miss CM already. I need another travel mate as awesome as that! Okie.. going to Night Market now!

4 comments:

  1. aww...CM sounds like a nice guy. U have 2 more days over there right??

    When are u coming back sis? Do u want me to pick u up from LCCT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super nice! I actually missed my train ride today from Taipei to TaiChung. But he quickly ran to the tix counter for the ~RM40 refund. (it's not a short run.. 5 mins run which I have to trail behind!) Damn tiring running with the baggage.

    2 more days over there? I was in Hualian yesterday and Taichung (transit in Taipei this morning) today. Tomorrow will be Sun Moon Lake. Thought TaiChung would be fun.. but turns out to be very boring. CM is in Taipei now.

    I need you to pick me up from KL sentral. 12th May (Wed). Target at arrival at KL Sentral at 6 or 7 pm. I will give u a call when I reach LCCT. :) Thanks a lot babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw...that's nice of him... Sun Moon Lake looks so nice from the web (I googled :D)... Take more pictures!!

    Wokie dokie, got it. U bought tickets to KL sentral? I think it would be easier for me to go LCCT straight away cos 6-7pm in KL sentral is very jam, wouldnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.. LCCT is very damn far la.. .I can take a train ride to the nearest LRT. Anyway, let me confirm my flight tix.

    ReplyDelete