Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 15: Sun Moon Lake - So perfect!

TaiChung is sooo boring. The night market was good. There are a lot of good food which features in many Taiwanese shows. I took the opportunity to feast like a big bad cow and look like one now... :(

Other than the famous night market, there's not much to it. So, I have moved to SML in advance. Will be staying here for 5 days 4 nights in total! It's really just a small town that doesn't need so many days to explore. But, it is really peaceful here. Since, I arrived a day in advance and this is the Labor Day weekend, this place is booked out! But as luck has it, it worked out nicely for me. There's this 3-beds chalet which was closed due to ants problem (ants falling off from ceiling to the double bed and but affecting single bed) which they have offered me at the dorm price. Of course I took it! It's just so perfect! The chalet is nested in the forest and you can hear the birds chirping any time of the day. The air is fresh and cool and the chalet is facing the lake with a backdrop of the moutains. It's so nice that I have decided to stay in for the night and eat potato chips and instant noodle for dinner! Hahaha..

Another awesome thing about this place. Once I step out of the chalet, I'm directly on the jogging/walking trail leading up to a moutain. It's safe. Don't worry. This is a tourist trail which is recommended in the local visitor guide book. :)

It's so peaceful I think I'm going to write a poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment