Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 17: Sun Moon Lake - Around the lake in Electrical Bike

It's fun. Almost like a scooter except that it's whole lot slooooowwwer. But, it's a good way to get around the island!

I just got back from my "sunset tour". Basically, when I got there (Da Chu Hu trail), the sun has already set! I missed it coz I was watching Cinderalla on HBO featured Drew Barrymore. :| Yeah... I know.. I'm stupid and you know what.. the movie is not even nice! Damn it. On the way to the trail, I have a minor road casualty. *sob sob*. My left hand and right feet got hurt. There was road construction on the hilly road on the way to the trail. And dummy me got myself squeezed between a big truck and a stone wall. Nothing major. Just painful and very little blood.

There is no night life in SML. Buses seize their operation at 6pm and the streets barely has any lights. Don't be mistaken, they do have lamp posts along the road, just that they are not working. :| I thought of going for night bike tour but I have got no balls to do that. I'm scared of the dark especially if it's a forest/hill/deserted kind of place. :(

I noticed that I talk to myself more often than usual now. Sometimes out loud but usually not. It's been 3 days since I have a real conversation with another human. Real conversation as in not ordering food or asking for directions. Apparently, SML is a place for honeymoon. And yeah... come to think of it, I see many couples and rarely (almost none) single traveller. It's picturesque and full of tourists (certain areas) but I feel so lonely... :( 8 more days and I miss home already!

Nonetheless, I'm still hopeful that I will find another travelmate as awesome as CM! Else, I'm going to buy another nice fiction. :)

Cable car tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. keke... you read so much books... post some pics of your holiday here...

    ReplyDelete