Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 19: Chiayi Next!

I spent like *counting* 4 to 5 hours planning where to go next. I got so comfortable in SML that I'm so tempted to extend my stay here. But... gotta start going to my next location.

Initial plan is CingJing. But since I'm running low in cash, I have to weigh between CingJing and Alishan. I chose Alishan! :) CingJing is probably not as exciting as the web claims. It's just a bunch of sheeps lurking around and posing to seduce tourist to go there. I am sure I will go to Switzerland someday. So.. scrap that for now.

I'm going to check out from SML soon, then take a bus to TaiChung and then a train from TaiChung to Chaiyi where I will be staying a night there. Next morning, head out to Alishan damn early in the morning and stay a night in Alishan for the beautiful sunrise (sunrise tour starts at 2:30am. You heard me right... so damn early!). Then, spend a day in Fenchihu and take a late evening train to Taipei (where I will spend another 4 nights).

Don't be mistaken, there are a lot of things to do near Taipei. (Usually involve 1 to 2 hours bus/train ride from Taipei City i.e. Yeliu, YingGe, YangMingShan, etc). And I have got most of them planned out! :)

Thing is... I might not have internet access until I get back to Taipei. So... we will see.. :) Take care!

5 comments:

  1. Wah you can wake up so early bo? I doubt solor.. :P

    When will you be back to Taipei?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take more pictures of the sunrise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in some internet cafe in Chaiyi now to check on my taipei accomodation. It's full on one of the days. So... I have to stay over in Chaiyi for one of the nights now. :) Not a bad thing... Chaiyi has lots of things to eat and it's much cheaper!

    PS: I'm so fat now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. take more pictures!! :) And go run if u feel fat :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jogging is not the in thing for taiwanese.. there's no park to jog.. :(

    ReplyDelete