Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 1: Spa Day @ True Spa

It's just so pampering. Started the day with teh C kosong while reading newspaper. There's this weird article on hiring professional to handle your breakup! You can now pay somebody to deliver the bad news to your bf/hubby! How awesome is that! :

Then, off I go to the gym for some running and cycling followed by Hot Stone massage, foot massage and facial! It's my first experience with Hot Stone massage. Basically, the masseur uses warmed stone to massage all over you after rubbing you nicely with lots of body lotion. Kinda nice actually but will I go for it again? Probably not. I just wish that she would spend the 90 mins only on my head, shoulder and back. That's all I really need.

I tried new facial today too! Collagen facial. Yuki recommended it. She's my fav facial lady. (Note: she doesn't leave any nails imprint on my face unlike some others). The facial is ok. I don't feel/look any younger anyway... hehehe... no miracle there.

I didn't do anything particularly useful for the rest of the day though. I still have a lot to do. Let's see...
  1. Pick up my IC (done on 20-Mar)
  2. Go to JPJ and get my license done (done on 20-Mar)
  3. Book hostel for Taiwan trip
  4. Start packing for Taiwan
  5. Buy backpack for Taiwan
  6. Find a room to rent
  7. Get my eyes check and buy prescriptive glasses @ Reliance.
  8. Do my brow @ Bangsar
  9. Pick up my letters and stuff from office and submit myTE
  10. File tax
  11. Scanned and signed my LOA letter

So many chores!!! Busy busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment