Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 9: Verdict of Taipei

I spent 1 full hour talking to 3 people today. Full time (not watching tv, walking or any multi tasking) face-to-face talking. They are trying to sell me a photoshoot package in ximending. I have to say... they are really good. It's so good that I would like them to be in my team to get sign off from TM or even Maybank.

2 out of 3 of them are males. When they speak, they LOOK INTO my eyes! *shy and scared* So when they asked if I have a bf, I immediately said yes! It's a good lie... I know it is stupid to, but I felt it was necessary at that time.

Anyway, I didn't go to the famous shilin night market. By the time I went to a quick bite, I was full! So, I have decided to check out ximending shopping area. It's full of good looking people! My observation - good looking girls usually have fake eye lasher, dark eye shadow, sexy stockings with short skirt and tank top with a jacket. Joan, go try that out! :)

Snacks are fantastic here. Every turn of corner has something nice to eat. So far, I had
1. one ball thinggie with red bean paste
2. some bread which is crunchy on the outside and soft inside with eggs, vege and maybe bacon.
3. papaya milk.. (sooooooo nice)
4. fried pop chicken (similar to the one we have in pasar malam but this is nicer and they deep fry a certain vege to go with it too!)

Soooooooooooooooooooooo full and tired and sleepy. Nighty!

5 comments:

  1. There are papaya milk here in malaysia too. :) So try and let us all know how is it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which pasar malam has papaya milk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not pasar malam lar...it's the tong sui place in kepong :) What are you up to today then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. If i wore like that in Msia, the first person who'll go cock-eye would be mum! Lol..fake lashies is so mafan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh... don't care what mum thinks la... Just try it!

    Derk... I know who are you dee... TAN LIAN TIONG!

    ReplyDelete