Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 8.2: Excited!

It's nearing 3am on Monday morning (Day 8). I'm going to fly off to Taiwan in the next 7 hours alone! This is really scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... I'm quite nervous to be honest. Why did I want to do this in the first place? Oh right, no one is free to go with me. Right...

Okie... so what's next? TCM will give me a wake up call at maybe 5:30am then come over to pick me up. This is actually a puzzle. He said it's on the way. Come on!!! He must be kidding me. Melawati to Shah Alam then to LCCT is not exactly on the way to Singapore right? Which highway is this that will make it "on the way"? So this is my thoughts:
1. He has a fight with the gf to be and want some advise
2. He doesn't want to drive alone
3. He is crazy

Probably all of the above.

Suddenly I remember something that's totally out of the context. I didn't change enough Taiwanese Dollar (only 9000 dollars - RM1k equivalent) and need to withdraw money! Why do I always not do the most important thing first? *smack forehead*

Okie.. time to sleep! *scared again*

4 comments:

  1. *facepalm*
    my sis is always the smartest...
    Take care over there!! Do call home from time to time, mum is worried!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dearest sista,

    Should I buy a sim? So I can text/call home? I doubt all the lodges will have internet though... Let me go check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on... of course TCM is kind! He is the best housemate in the world! Always drive me to places like seremban to have dinner/supper. What was the reason that I have go 30 mins away for dinner/supper again? Right, the gf.

    Anyway, thanks for the ride dude. :)

    ReplyDelete