Friday, April 16, 2010

My last day in ACN before embarking my LOA

I woke up at 11am thinking "Shit.. I'm late to work!" and started rushing. (Note: I have started working on shift for the past 2 weeks as I finished work at 2am on average... So before you start to think that I am a lazy cow who goes to work damn late, this was why; but then again... I do think of myself as a lazy cow. hehe)

Went to work with mixed feeling. It's been almost 10 months in this project and have made great friends i.e. SDP and OSM gang whom I bully, SIT gang whom I hang out with, iCP PCC team whom I have worked with for the past weeks. Feels strange that all this will be came to a halt. I will miss the colleague and work for sure (but not enough to come to work in the coming week! :P)

What caught me by surprise was the little "thank you and happy holiday" cakes that the command center team has bought! I thought it will be a quiet departure, so that was REALLY a PLEASANT surprise! The whole iCP ACN team members on Level 8 gathered around and listened to my crappy farewell speech. Instead of saying anything inspiring, I said something stupid like.. "I've really learnt a lot from this huge project where it's strange to have different teams and different vibes"... By vibes I meant the love-hate relationship! : Okie.. Yea.. I know that's stupid to point THAT out in a farewell speech and the whole sentence is not even coherent! but oh well.. nobody will remember these things right?





















The chocolate cake with "Happy Holiday" wording.

Okie.. what's next? Start listing down my to-dos in my LOA!

No comments:

Post a Comment