Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 4: Confused!

I have been waiting for this call for 2 days and finally at about 3pm today, I got the call. It's from one of the M in the firm. It only take less than 20 mins to get me all confused! Should I
a) stay with the firm in a FS project and aim for M
b) go ahead with original plan
c) find other opportunities

I got so worked out that I even text MS for advise. But the PM that she is, she replied "I will call u at 10pm okie?" Wah lau... I feel like being in a bank/government bodies and have to take number so I can talk to the officer or something... Geezz... so busy meh?!? But then again, maybe it's just me being too free! Kakakakakka...

I miss those days when things are so straightforward; when there're not a lot of choices. I DO NOT like to choose. If it's as straightforward as choosing between a milk chocolate or 90% cocoa chocolate then it's easy peasy. But this?!?!?!

Ok, time for objective and self input. :

No comments:

Post a Comment