Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 9: Here @Taipei

Wooo hooo... I'm at Taipei! The weather is nice! Though I wonder what should I do with all my tank tops since it's freaking cold to wear only that.

This is like a scooter city or something... they are everywhere! But then again, maybe it's just ximending. This is like the uni area so... that probably explains.

Sooo hungry now. Okie.. this is the plan:
1. Grab a quick bite
2. Talk to reception to find out the nearest park to jog
3. Shower. Head out to Shilin Night Market
4. SLEEP!!! TCM gave me a 5:30am morning call and I have only 2 hours to sleep. Didn't get much sleep on the flight too... *yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

PS: I'm so scared and nervous still. I need a 101 on making friends!

3 comments:

  1. lol...u don't need 101 on making friends! Just be yourself... :D

    u can wear the tank tops to sleep i guess..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do take care of yourself over there...it would be fun! :) Guess there is alot of good food over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who is derk?

    Joan, I wore tank top and jeans the whole day yesterday. It was actually not THAT cold. Though, everyone keep looking since I'm the weird foreigner with ONLY tank top and no jacket. What a give away! There are even one guy so passed by mumbling as he goes "This is spring!"

    I'm going to gel in today. :)

    ReplyDelete