Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 5: Lunch and Shopping!

Woke up feeling really tired today! Guess the 60 minutes running on the night before has taken its toll. But the run is really nice. I should do this more often. :)

Anyway, went to lunch with the iCP gang @ Delicious Bangsar. It's nice catching up with them again. Everyone looks the same! Okie.. it's just been 5 days Vick, what are you expecting?

I went to Sg Wang to shop a little after that. Ever since went there to shop with Carol (bought 3 dresses!), I have been wanting to go back there. I like shopping in Sg Wang, it's so easy coz the stuff is so cheap that it doesn't require a lot of thinking! I don't hesitate, I just buy! Wooo hooo... Perfectly inline with my LOA mode; no brain activity. Nice..

Didn't buy a lot though. Just one dress, one legging, one pair of sandals and necklace. So under achieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment